Virtual Assistant Coaching
Our virtual assistant coaching program is a one-on-one program between you, the client, and Sherri Smith, the owner of My Faithful Assistant.
Our first module will include general business how-to.
- What you need to get your business started
- Goal setting
- Business strategy
- Organization checklists
Our second module will include business planning
- Setting up your business plan
- Building your business model
- Choosing niches for your unique skillsets
- Tracking income / expenses
- Setting financial goals
Our third module will include business packaging
- Setting up your offerings
- Building your rate structure
- Choosing business packages
- Providing customer service
- Skills and training inventory
Our fourth module will include prospecting and policies
- How to find clients
- Setting up your marketing procedures
- Setting up your prospecting calendar
- Learn how to talk to clients
- Effective networking
- Responding to job postings
- Contracts, policies, procedures, business documentations
- Handling objections
Our fifth module will include marketing strategies
- Develop marketing strategy
- List building
- Email marketing
- Social networking
- Client follow-up
- Develop your marketing message
- Copywriting, content writing, blogging
- Scheduling an editorial calendar
Our sixth module will include pulling it all together
- Review homework from each module
- Assess each module for your skillset and services
- Fine tune your business goals
Each module is packed with examples, as well as, homework assignments.
Each module will include a workbook and training materials, such as, documents (forms), audios, videos, demonstrations, checklists and templates. Phone calls from each module will be recorded so you can review them as needed.
If you’re interested in being in business for yourself, but don’t know how to pull it all together, this course is for you!
My Faithful Assistant Offers Business Management, Virtual Assistant and Genealogical Services.
The various business models we provide services to include: Academics, Business Owners, Coaches, Entrepreneurs, Independent Contractors, Innovators, Magazines, Newspapers, Non-profits, Photographers, Speakers / Presenters, Startups and Writers / Authors.
Thank you My Faithful Assistant for helping me grow my business! Your organization, ideas and marketing have made it possible for me to become full time in a career that I absolutely love. The shopping cart system you setup for me has been a huge time saver and cleared up all of my invoicing struggles. You continue to impress me. Thank you! – Bill, Scioto Haulers.
Sherri is one of the most creative and talented individuals that I know. Her ideas are carefully thought out to maximize performance and exposure for her clients and her attention to detail is impeccable! She will always be the ‘go to’ person for me when I need help in marketing and enhancing my business! – Agent Margie, Naples, Florida Realtor®.
I was hesitant on using an assistant, especially one that’s not close to me! Even though it was difficult for me in the beginning to learn how to delegate; it’s not difficult for me now! Your team has really turned my concept of an assistant around. Thank you for your patience and for giving me an incredible online presence!! – Tonya Z, Kansas Realtor®.